Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Baby Grizz!

Last Friday Russ, Aub and I drove down to see my Dad. When we got down there I was telling him we needed to hurry and get this house stuff done because I wanted to get a puppy. Just then he told me that he already had one and he kept him especially for me.... I thought he was kidding but he went into his house and brought out this tiny chunky baby puppy. I wanted an American bulldog and planned on getting one after we were settled and had our house but when my Dad told me about this little guy I couldn't help but take him home (Even though we are NOT allowed to have pets) My Dad had been working on the lower part of his property and he heard these little squeaking sounds so he walked over and found 2 brand new pups 1 boy and 1 girl. He said they either were dropped off there, or born there and the mom took off. He is already spoiled rotten and insists on being wrapped and held in a blankie! He spends his nights at home with us playing all night long and not letting me get ANY sleep.. And he spends his days at my Moms playing with Freddy Fu Fu while we are at work! I never wanted a "Mutt" dog and I feel bad for saying that because they need love too. But this little guy changed my mind and he is just so cute. And even if it means getting evicted he is a keeper! Look at his little chunky belly... He was so sleepy after a hard day full of swimming, popping birthday balloons and chasing the goose!

5 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Mutts are the best! In my experience (growing up and married life) our best dogs have always been the mutts- it's the pure breads that have been sh*t dogs at our house.

Holly said...

HOW CUTE!

Madalyn said...

how adorable :)

Jeff and Lacy said...

He is the cutest thing. We will babysit anytime as soon as he is potty trained and sleeps through the night.

Amanda said...

Hey Ashley this is Amanda...remember me?? From Sportsman's? I just started a blog and I found you on Madalyn's blog. I am going to add you to my list.

I think your puppy is so cute.
I am glad I found you on here :)