Friday night ( New Years Eve) We went to the Huka Bar to see Royal Bliss. It was so much fun. We definitely rang in the New Year! It was a great way to start off 2011. We danced the night away.. right on into the morning!
Some things that I am looking forward too in 2011 (not in order)
- We are new home owners. I am so excited to finish our home and our yard.
- I am looking forward to spending as much time as possible with friends and family.
- Camping, camping and more camping.
- My 4th wedding anniversary.
- Family trip to Disneyland and Seaworld.
- Going to the lake every chance I get.
- Turning 25..tear! I am not really excited about that one..
- Traveling with Russ. There are so many places I want to go and thing I want to see. I want to enjoy our marriage and make the most of it!
Hell.. I might even go back to school!
I feel so blessed and I am just very anxious and excited to see what this year is going to bring!