Monday, July 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

Today my baby sister turns 6..



The morning that my Mom was scheduled to have her C-Section we all woke up at 4am to go to the hospital. When my Mom walked outside to put her stuff in the car the mini van was gone and there was 2 big skid marks down the driveway. The night before I had borrowed the van (because I was 16!) but I parked it back in the driveway. My Mom came in laughing and asked me if I had parked it on the street. Now why would I pull into the drive way, do a burn out and then go park it on the street at 1:00 in the morning??? ( She thinks I am crazy like that) After I convinced her that it was not me she called and the police and reported it stolen.. So we loaded up in the truck and went to the hospital with NO car seat because it was in the "stolen van" Come to find out, the bank repossed the wrong persons van and when they repo ANYTHING they are suppose the report it to the police so that if this happens they can tell you why your car is gone. What makes it even better.. her van was paid off!


After a very eventful morning this beautiful girl was born! I love her so much and I do not know what I would do without her.. Love you so much Livie and I hope you have the best birthday ever!

**I have some way cute pics that I will post when I get home!**

1 comment:

Madalyn said...

Yay... I love pictures! you would always tell me stories about Livie when we worked at Sportsmans, so I'm excited to see how big she's gotten!