Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ABC`S..

My ABC's



A = Age: 22

B = Bed size: King

C = Chores you hate: Dishes and Dusting

D = Dessert you love: Better than sex cake

E = Essential start your day item: Coffee and a shower

F = Favorite actor(s): Will Ferrell and Seth Rogan

G = Gold or Silver: White Gold

H = Height: 5`4

I = Instruments you play: Clarinet

J = Job title: Outpatient Rep.

K = Kitchen color(s): Red and Rust. Rust is a color I guess!

L = Living arrangements: Twinhome

M = My name is: Ashley Springer

N= Nicknames: Smash

O = Overnight hospital stay(s): None for myself, it was my 2nd home for a while

P = Pets: Lots!

Q = Favorite quote: WTF???

R = Right or left handed: Right

S = Siblings: 1 brother 2 sisters

T = Time you woke up today: 6:15 a.m.

U= Unique about you: I can put my leg behind my head( Dont get any ideas!)

V = Vegetable you love: Okra

W = Worst habit: Swearing

X = X-Rays you've had: Ankles, Knees, Wrists, Stomach, Tailbone

Y = Yummy food you make: Tin foil dinners My fav!

Z = Zodiac Sign: Leo



I tag Madalyn, Lacy, Mary and Holly

2 comments:

Holly said...

You forgot to say you like Tito Jackson!

The Springers said...

Oh yeah! And I LOVE TITO JACKSON