Tuesday, July 7, 2009

49 Things Tag!

FILL IT OUT! Learn 49 things about your friends, and let them learn 49 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? Negative..

2. Your Favorite Shoes? Flip flops.

3. Do you own a gun? Yes, an SKS and 2 shot guns.

4. Your favorite song? It changes everday, Today its Waking up in Vegas by Katy Perry.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what they are for!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? Luv em'

7. Favorite Christmas song? The Nick and Jessica Simpson one that they played at Sportsmans Warehouse.. Good Times:)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? COFFEE..

9. Can you do push ups? Um, No.

10. Are you afraid of flying? No.

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Wedding ring

12. Favorite hobby? Camping, Riding and Fishing!

13. Animals: love them or hate them? I love them I can't wait to get a dog.. I think that is the only reason I want a house.

14. Do you have ADD? Maybe a little..

15. What do you hate about yourself? I am a little chubby and I do not tan at all!

16. What is your middle name? I do not have one.

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I wanna be home cleaning, I do not want to go to dinner tonight, I am going to kill My Dad..

18. What's your favorite number? 7

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water, Tea w/o sugar, Pepsi

20. Current worry right now? House stuff and My Aunt.

21. Current hate right now? Cancer..

22. Favorite place to be? American Fork Canyon (Silver Lake)

23. How did you bring in the New Year? At a party in Payson

24. Where would you like to go? Vegas

25. Name three people who will complete this? Whoever I tag hint.. hint!

26. Do you own slippers? Pink fuzzy ones.

27. What shirt are you wearing? a white and grey FOX one.

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No, I love cotton sheets.

29. Can you whistle? Ya but not the kind where you use your fingers.

30. Favorite color? Red

31. Would you be a pirate? I would rather be a cowboy or an indian.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Kid Rocks American Bad A**.. Just ask Russ

33. Favorite girl's name? Madison, Gracie, Swayzee

34. Favorite boy's name? Cash, Hagen

35. What's in your pocket right now? Lipstick, duh!

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Myself, I am not in a real fantastic mood today..

37 . Best bed sheets as a child? 101 dalmations baby! And My hamster got loose and ate them:(

38. Worst injury you've ever had? I have had a couple but nothing too bad.

39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2

40. Who is your loudest friend? Jill.. By far

41. How many dogs do you have? Freddy Fu Fu..

42. Does someone have a crush on you? I dont even think about that anymore!

43. Favorite Book? Bible

44. Partying hard or Laying low? Party Hardy

45. What is your favorite candy? Twerps

46. Favorite Sports team? FMX and Monster Trucks I do not like sports.

47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? Just getting home from Cali(Thanks Mary and Terry)

48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Lord help Me!

49. If you are married, where did you meet your WIFE/HUSBAND? School, it was a Love/Hate relationship.. ha ha

I tag Lacy, Heather, Megan, Courtney

1 comment:

Madalyn said...

I can't stop laughing about #48 lol