Monday, May 9, 2011

Blogging Hiatus!

Ahh.. It has only been 5 months since my last post!






We FINALLY got Internet so I will try to update this baby a little more often.
Saturday Russ and I took a little trip to home depot and got a few things to make our yard look a little less ghetto! It is slowly getting there.. We also bought the paint to paint the window seals and hand railings. I cant wait until the good weather is here to stay and then we will paint the outside and get a new front door and build shutters.. All I want is a new front door.. A BRIGHT RED one:)




This is our haul, we went back 2 more times after this..




Kaia loves her yard. She looks a little over weight
P.S. don't mind all of the dandelions. Our grass is a work in progress think Fun with Dick and Jane lawn:)



The back corner (lilac bush) and hopefully this wont be trampled by the dogs during their daily attack of the neighbors dogs!




(Grizzly up to no good) This is a shot of how awesome our yard looked! Just call us the Clampetts.






mmm... Sh-nasty!






(And after)
A little love, some bushes and flowers!

Now if the dogs would stop using this as a race track!


In other news:


Our basement is finished! I am still in shock that itis done. I will post pictures when I decide to fold laundry and clean:) Now I need to re-do the upstairs ahh.. never ending construction.






I start school in September. Could not be more excited, or scared! 134 days and counting. After watching Jerseylicious I am convinced that doing hair is my destiny! And since I am completely miserable where I am at now with my "job" it is time to get er' done. Beauty school round 2.






We are planning a family vacation to California in July. It will be their first time to Disneyland/Sea world. 4 days in Cali 3 days in Vegas. We are way over-due for a vacay. 58 days and counting!



2 comments:

Jeff and Lacy said...

My dreams came true today! So glad you are back in the blogosphere! You're yard looks awesome! Love the tiny lilac bush in the corner. Ewe it's just so cute!

Mary said...

Yay! Know I can get on your blog and know whats going on since your husband never calls me!!