Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Addition..

And NO.. I do not mean a baby! We are getting Grizz`s sister.. My Dad gave her to a guy that lived by him and when this guy lost his job he left his house and.. his dog! That is sad but I am very excited because growing up I had dogs that were sisters and they had so much fun together. Now when We move into our house Grizz wont have to be home alone all day!

I am also a little nervous because We do not know anything about her. I just know that Grizz was in pretty bad shape when we got him and as far as I know she has never been de-wormed,
to the vet or had any shots so hopefully we can get her feeling better! I feel so bad for these little puppies they have been through alot but I know that they will have a good home with us:) I just hope Grizz gets along with her because he is so jealous!

3 comments:

Jeff and Lacy said...

A niece too! Yay! What's her name?

The Springers said...

Kaia, It means sister in indian! I am soooo clever:)

Jeff and Lacy said...

You are so clever! And don't use that trickery next time: "New Addition.."