Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Birthday!

This is really late but I have been busy! For my birthday all I wanted to do was go cat fishing.. So we had a romantic dinner at McDonald's and headed down to the lake! It was the best time I think I have had fishing even though we did not catch anything! After we fished for about an hour Aub came down and we saw some girls doing a photo shoot (The ones in the back ground of Russells picture) so we decided to do our our own little photo shoot! We will be sending these in to Field and Stream Magazine jk!



3 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

love the photo shoot! You are hilarious! Hope you had a good birthday!

MJHTJH said...

Russ looks good in the first one, and I love your "bootay" your funny. I'm glad Grizz has his sister, get fixed or you'll have inbreeders.......

Madalyn said...

you are so freakin cute!