Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tid-bits

I love fall..
I have never been so excited for Thanksgiving

I am going to do my bathroom floor like this..
I am obsessed with farm houses and I eventually want my house to be
filled with old cozy farm house decor..
also I hate the word "house" I prefer "home" its much more cozy and inviting.


Where is he at when I need my basement finished??


I crave the smell of pine. I have every Scentsy I own loaded with
"Fresh cut pine"
I am ready to set up my Christmas stuff..



Jetted tub v.s. Claw tub?? Suggestions??

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love the christmas pine from Scentsy too;) Claw tub. Only cuz I would feel ultra cool in one!

Madalyn said...

Claw tubs look old and really awesome but I've heard that they are not comfortable. AWESOME work on the house btw. I have the same old farm house dream!

Jeff and Lacy said...

I love that wreath! As the plumbers wife (and I know what he would say) I vote for the jetted tub. Either way I know your whole basement will be adorable!