Tuesday, October 26, 2010

pumpkin head harvey and a halloween sneak peek!

Saturday I finally picked out our Halloween costumes.. I know I am a slacker! Aub and I spent at least 2 hours at the Halloween store trying on costumes, laughing so hard, and almost getting kicked out for opening wigs and such! WARNING: DO NOT TAKE PICTURES IN THE STORE.. LAME!


Our final decision.. I will be a cave woman and Russell will be Alan from the hangover! I cant wait to dress up. I am seriously considering getting dreads! I drove all over town with this wig on. I rock!

After a day of shopping we went to my Madres to carve pumpkins! Here are the finished products! (Russells/Mine) I love Halloween!

4 comments:

Holly said...

OMG!! I just laughed so hard! Great costumes;)
I saw a cool couple's costume...the woman was a skippy law enforcement agent and the husband was an illegal immigrant. Classic.

Madalyn said...

HAHA! Cj was going to be Alan too. Too dang funny! We're gonna rock the 80's instead

Jeff and Lacy said...

You do rock! Fist pump!

Okay so the caveman, a little creepy...where does Bruno fit into that?

And, I peed a little from laughing at you in dreads!

Excuse me while I go watch the hangover so I can figure out who Alan is.

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

I am so happy you have been updating your blog!!!

Can't wait to see the finished products of your halloween costumes! I still think back to last year and how much Russell was a "celebrity look alike"!!! Wonder if he will be as convincing this year?