Sunday, August 30, 2009

Bellamy Brothers!

Friday Russ, Aub and I went to the Bellamy Brothers! We have been waiting for ever to see them. It was so much fun! After they sang their last song "Redneck Girl" we thought that they were done so everyone started to leave. Then they walked back out on stage and sang their new gospel song(It freakin rocked) so Aub and I ran down and sat on the 3rd row! The old guy next to me was pretty mean and gave me some dirty looks when I came flying down the stairs and sat next to him! There was really only older people there considering they had their 1st #1 song in 1976.. But we loved it and we love them! After the show we went and bought some bandannas and got our picture taken with them. They were really nice and next year we WILL be on the front row baby! Because you ain't just a whistlin Dixie!






5 comments:

Jeff and Lacy said...

That looks like so much fun! They are cute for a bunch of old guys, I'm glad you guys had fun!

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Looks like it was worth it! Way Fun!

Anonymous said...

They are cute guys. They have cute sons too. Jesse and Noah play with them at lots of shows around Texas.

MJHTJH said...

I love the Bellamy Bros., did you get autographs????

The Springers said...

Yep they signed our Bandannas!