Friday, June 26, 2009

Springer Reunion

Last weekend was the Springer Reunion. We had been working on our trailer every weekend for the last year trying to have it ready and we finally finished it the weekend before the reunion. I did not take any "before" pictures because I do not want to remember what it looked like before but here is a picture of the finished product!





We were really nervous about our first camping trip in it and we were hoping that nothing would go wrong. As we started driving up Provo Canyon we heard a loud crash. We thought that one of the propane tanks fell off. Russ pulled over and I got out to see what happened.... THIS


The back storage door where you put your jacks and wood blocks fell off! After walking a mile down the side of the road dodging speeding cars I found the door smashed and crumpled up in the fast lane. I guess we will just have to make a new one! But the whole way there and the way home that was the worst thing that happened so I think we are pretty lucky:)

We finally got there and it was so nice to just be camping and away from everything and just hang out with everyone. Russell's Grandparents are so cute and I love talking to his Grandpa!


It rained almost the whole time were there!
And I guess Russ thought we were back in Hawaii??




We went shooting..



Russ watered the trees..

His Dad is so Proud of him!!


Does this picture remind you of King of the Hill??
Hmm.. Yep.. Uh Huh...Yep..

(Intro Guitars)


It was such a fun weekend and I cant wait until next year!
Thanks for the pictures Lacy!

4 comments:

Holly said...

Wow your trailer is way cool, I can tell you guys worked hard on it! See you guys next week:)

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

Looks fun! Love the pictures you put on! they are hilarious! perfect king of the hill!

Madalyn said...

yay I love old trailers! you should see ours... it's kind of like a ticking time bomb lol jk But you're looks really nice!!!

Jeff and Lacy said...

You are welcome for the pictures. Your trailer turned out so cute. When ours is fixed again we will have to take that trip to the Sand Dunes.