Thursday, June 4, 2009

Do work Son!

So, Yesterday was June 3rd and No I did not drive a bus through the bank and this is why.. I have no patience therefore I could not wait until June 3rd to call someone at the bank. So about 3 days after my last post I called them and talked to the branch manager at the SLC branch She told me that we just needed to bring in some statements and before they could get the paperwork ready for closing we had to put a railing on the front and back porch.
(Do work Son!)

So I met My Dad at Metal Mart yesterday and we picked out all of the metal to build the railings and the guy that is living there will be out on July 5th! And that is when the construction begins...

I cant wait to start tearing down walls and painting! Its going to be ALOT of work, But it will be OUR own home so I am sure it wont be so bad!



ALSO.. Our camper is done! All of the weekends we have put in working on it have totally paid off. One more coat of paint on the outside and a good cleaning and she will be ready for the reunion!

6 comments:

Jeff and Lacy said...

From one project to the next! I am so excited for you guys.

Courtney J said...

How exciting!! I am so jealous.

Holly said...

Sounds great! Do you guys want to have dinner with us tomorrow night?? My cell is 505-860-0339. Give us a call:)

Unknown said...

Congrats! I want a house! I am jealous!

Madalyn said...

FuN! Having a house is so much fun but I swear the "to do list" really is NEVER ending awwwww!

Amber said...

Hey, so I tried emailing that info about the stove to you, and it didn't go through. I just tried again. If it doesn't work I'll have to try and send you the info on facebook. Sorry. I promise I didn't blow you off on that. Hopefully it will just work for me.