Monday, May 4, 2009

Update..

So I know that I suck at this Blog thing.. but I am too busy and we never really have anything too exciting going on but here is a little update of our lifes.. We are in the process of trying to buy our first home and the wait is nearly killing me! We have been "flipping" a camper that my Grandma gave us before she passed away, It was alot of work but its almost done and it looks sooo good on the inside. Thanks to my Handy Man Father in law and Russ it almost looks brand new! The outside is not so pretty but we are going to paint it when its warmer outside. We have both been working alot and can not wait to take a vacay and go fishing! Still no babies, BUT we cant wait until we can finally get a puppy! and.. Go fishing did I already say that?? Oh I love summer..

5 comments:

MJHTJH said...

I have FAITH, that when you get settled and Russ is more relaxed that baby will come. Sorry Russ, I know the story, but I also have FAITH that I will get my grand-daughter from you and Ash.

The Springers said...

:) We will see! Love ya!

Holly said...

Puppies are just like kids...they eat,sleep, poop and make messes. You can get some great practice on them. Mitch and I actually think kids are easier than dogs! Good luck! Sounds like you guys will be doing lots of camping...i love camping, mitch isnt the camping type. I always have to make sure we go at least once during the summer. Cant wait to see you guys this summer!

Jeff and Lacy said...

Why does she feel the need to capitalize? Your mom is weird Russ! I can't wait to meet my neice or nephew puppy...and baby. Let us know when your trailer is ready and we can go break it in at the sand dunes...good luck with the house (we know how you feel...what a pain!)

Courtney J said...

We are wanting a baby too..I just want one now! But the camper sounds like lots of fun!!