Tuesday, March 17, 2009

5`s Tag

What I was doing 5 years ago
  • Starting Beauty school
  • Begging for a job at Sporstmans Warehouse
  • Bought a new car
  • Got a tattoo
  • Layed out at the lake everyday all day and I was living the dream.. What happened??

5 things on my to do list today

  • Wait for the bank to call.. Hurry up already!
  • Working.. Working and more working
  • Have a St. Patricks day Party!
  • Go tanning
  • Order a part for my four wheeler from RM

5 What I would do with a million dollars

  • Buy a house a big huge cabin
  • Take our families on a Vacay!
  • Have lots of property and horses
  • Plastic Surgery.. Boobs.. Lips..
  • Buy Russ and I matching trucks

5 Places I have lived

  • Lindon
  • Lehi
  • American Fork
  • Provo
  • Springville

5 Jobs I have had

  • Wind River Jerky
  • Uncle Sams Army and Navy
  • Stouffers
  • Sportsmans Warehouse
  • University of Utah

5 Things I want to be doing in 5 years

  • Go to a Sandals resort or somewhere fun for our anniversary
  • Maybe adopt a baby (sooner or later)
  • Have NO bills.. Yeah right!
  • Have my house just how I want it and almost paid off if everything works out right.
  • Build Russ a BIG garage

5 people I tag

  • Lacy
  • Mary
  • Tara
  • Holly
  • Heather

2 comments:

Courtney J said...

I'm thinking we go get our surgeries together :)
And yes, we are OLD! Where has the time gone?

Tara Green said...

at first i had to take a double take of where you lived. i thought you said, "london" and then all these other cities in utah... but, then re-read that it said, "lindon". :) i was going to be way jealous.