Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Viva Las Vegas..


Last weekend we met Russell's Mom and Step Dad in Las Vegas. It was so nice to just get away for the weekend. Saturday night we ate at the Prime which is at the Bellagio and it was delicious!


Then we played nickel slots all.. night.. long! It was the first time Russell had gambled and he loved it. (He is already planning a trip to Wendover) Sunday everyone left and it was just us against Vegas.. We walked all over the strip and decided to play a little bit of this


and that is were the trouble began.. We played for like 4 hours and then got hungry so we headed on down to.. Margaritaville


Where it always 5 0`clock! After a little more blackjack and a nap.. it was time to go and see..


This show was NOTHING like what I thought it was going to be. And I now know why its called "O" Because when you leave you say "O" my hell what was that?? But it is very cool and amazing what they can do I would definitely see it again! I think it had a little too many naked men in it for Russ though! Thank you so much Mary and Terry for a great weekend get away! It was much needed!

3 comments:

Jeff and Lacy said...

I am glad you guys had fun. I love that picture of you in the chair at "Margaritaville."

Holly said...

How fun! Mitch has never been to Vegas and we both have never gambled! Looks like you guys had a blast!

MJHTJH said...

I'm glad you two had fun! We really enjoyed the time too.