Thursday, February 5, 2009

Poor Greenie Beanie..

As many of you know my Mom and I carpool to work together and drive over 100 miles a day to get to and from work.. So instead of putting miles on our new cars we bought a little green car from a girl we work with, and named it Greenie Beanie. This car belonged to her son who was 17 and so it came with a pretty cool new stereo.. Which leads us to this Wednesday. My mom is back in school and has a statistics class on Wednesday nights so we drive our own cars on these days. She walked out to her car on her way to class only to find that someone had drilled out the key hole and just tore her dash apart and took her stereo and wallet. Credit cards, Costco and Sams cards, Social Security cards, DL.. and $27.oo . I have never been so mad in my life, and of all the 100 cars that are in our parking lot. Not that I would wish that on anyone (Except 1 person) but for it to happen to my Mom who has already had a very hard year. I was ready to kill someone and I know I would of if I knew who did it. I just cant understand why someone would want to do something to cause someone so much grief and stress, hope you enjoy your new stereo MF! (Had to keep it clean!)

4 comments:

Holly said...

OMG, I am so sorry to hear that! I dont get people especially people who steal from others! Geez, get a life huh. I am a full believer in "What comes around goes around"!
PS- I really love your new layout, paisley is one of my favorite designs.

Jeff and Lacy said...

That sucks, poor Greenie Beanie! And your mom! It's not me that you wish it on is it? I don't have a good stero anyway.

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

That sucks! I am sorry! Bill's old truck was broken into and the stereo stolen, too bad for the Piece of Sh** who stole it that it was broke and didn't work! Serve's them right! People just have no respect for someone's things anymore!

Anonymous said...

Those little Bastards are gonna get whats comin to em! Its just hard to see something like that happen to someone who works so hard for the things she has.
If you want something, Work for it!