Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Dear Uncle Sam..

I freakin hate you! We just found out we owe 2,100 dollars for taxes.. Why?? For working our butts off.. For actually supporting ourselves and not depending on others?? I just would like to tell you thanks!! I told Russ I was going to just quit my job.. (Mostly so I can start going to kick boxing classes in the morning! But I blamed it on taxes..) Its just frustrating.. 90+ hours every check I work just to owe that much money?? Maybe we will adopt some children this year..jk!

Thanks Lacy for doing our taxes and just go ahead and send them in, I have a feeling its not going to get any better! Sorry Honey looks like you will just have to wait a little longer for that dirt bike!

5 comments:

BiLlY, sAm, AnD bOyS!!! said...

yeah- the government doesn't know what it means to give a little to those that take care of themselves! that sucks, I'm sorry.

I like all of your wedding pictures! the are so pretty!

TerryMaryHarmon said...

Hey you could pay my taxes.... Love Mom

Jeff and Lacy said...

Sorry you guys have to pay. I feel so bad! I will get them sent in...

You should quit then you can come over and hang out with me.

Holly said...

I am so sorry to hear this! I hate tax time and I hope it gets better for you next year.
Thank you for your sweet comment. I am dealing with it all and feel that everything will be okay. Much Love, Holly

Tara Green said...

ugh!