Friday, November 28, 2008

OH Christmas Tree.. OH Christmas Tree!!


Tonight Russ and I went and bought our Christmas tree.. I wanted a big huge really green fluffy one, and so I picked out the biggest greenest fluffiest one there and obviously forgot how tiny our living room was.. So now its nothing but tree! And we did not really have enough ornaments but I think it looks pretty good! This picture does not do it justice it is HUGE.. 7 feet tall and 4 feet wide!

Our tree stand was too small for it so we had to go buy a bigger one. Every time we have set up our tree since we have been together something breaks, the lights will not work, or we forget to buy something. So to get our tree set up usually takes about 3 trips to Walmart! Someday we will get this whole tree decorating thing down!


6 comments:

Holly said...

Its such a beautiful christmas tree! Can you believe its already that time of the year??

Tara Green said...

i think it looks great! ha ha, you made it sound like it was the griswold family christmas tree. lol

TerryMaryHarmon said...

Nope, that will never happen, we've had our tree 10 years with brand new lights last year, well, we don't have enough and now the middle of the tree is not lite up so more trips to walmart, I think not, it just has to be that way!

Jeff and Lacy said...

I love the tree, we will come and see it tomorrow. I am inviting myself since you two won't invite me! Then you can come see ours...they are complete opposites.

Unknown said...

thats hilarious...our tree is this tiny fake one..your tree puts it to shame

Anonymous said...

your tree looks great!! I like it when they are full. My tree struggles.