Friday, October 17, 2008

6 quirks tag..

  • I can NOT drink milk if someone else drinks out of the same glass as me, it makes me wanna throw up.

  • I am always cleaning, I HATE a messy house and dishes in the sink and un-made beds, Russ thinks I am a slave driver but at least our casa is clean!

  • Russells driving.. I would rather just walk sometimes!

  • I still sleep with my baby blanket.. I have it folded up under our pillows on our bed, and that is where it will be forever until it falls completly apart because its lookin pretty raggity after 22 long years!

  • Un-painted toenails.. thats all I am going to say about that(Things that make you go ughh..)

  • And last but not least when people wear their shoes in my house.. Let that be a warning! jk..

1 comment:

Holly said...

Drinking after my kids i the worst and I will throw out my drink or just give it to them because little kids are gross. I love them but that is where I cross the line. It was fun to read your quirks, looks like we got alot in common, clean houses and husbands who think they are slaves!