Monday, September 15, 2008

Sand Dunes...

Saturday night we went down to the sand dunes for the night. I was not totally happy about going but Russ really wanted too, so being the great wife I am we went. I didnt want to take our tent because I wanted to sleep in the back of the truck BIG mistake.. In the back of our truck is this fabulous thing called a bed liner. It has grooves in it that are 2 inches deep. Even with 3 blanket under us it still hurt so bad! I kept telling Russ I couldnt sleep and all he would say was
"Find a groove" (he loves me..) While we were down there I even did some Christmas shopping at the little trailer stores! Russ was saying I could find somewhere to spend money even out in the middle of no where! This is true.. but I had so much fun and I am so happy that we went!

3 comments:

TerryMaryHarmon said...

Trailer Stores, is it just trailer stuff? "Find the Groove"

Jeff and Lacy said...

I can't wait to see what you got me! Just kidding, I can't wait to see what you got B and Kelse. So, are you tan?

Jeff and Lacy said...

Tell me when you want to go tanning and I will be there! I need to get my tan on, just to get it on (my tan, I mean). I know what you mean, I gotta work on my fitness too...