Monday, June 30, 2008

Moving Days!

We are finally moving! We moved in with my parents about a month and a half before we got married so we could pay off some bills. Well we kinda just got comfortable and stayed a little longer than we planned(like a year) not that its a bad thing or anything but it will be so nice to have our own place and have all of our new stuff out of boxes! Also while I am on here since it does not happen very often.. I just want to say thank you to our parents for helping us and we really appreciate it!

2 comments:

Jeff and Lacy said...

Hey, what about the sister/sister in law that has been babysitting your couches? Just kidding, I am happy for you guys that you will have your own place. And I am really happy that you will be so close (in case I need a babysitter)...you do owe me right? Love you guys!

Unknown said...

Where you moving to?